Friday, February 17, 2017

Respected and Credible

It has been fantastic, humbling and surreal all at the same time as hundreds of baseball coaches, umpires and fans from across America, all expressing their sincere appreciation to me for writing Baseball Rules in Black and White

Being a novice author I have found those inspiring words very uplifting, but it also made me ask myself the question and most likely others, “Is this too good to be true?” This is why written testimonials, especially from qualified peers are so meaningful.

When a credible and respected person in your profession takes the time to sit down, think what to write, puts it on paper and then shares that opinion publicly with others it is the ultimate compliment.  

I want to express great thanks to all those who have provided their qualified written endorsements for Baseball Rules in Black and White’s positive benefits as a credible baseball rules resource.  I am forever grateful for your respected and valued endorsements.

Sincerely,
James C. Bettencourt
Umpire / Author

No comments:

Post a Comment