Sunday, February 19, 2017

Gifts That Give!

Recently after presenting Baseball Rules in Black and White to the Vacaville, Ca. Umpires Association my wife, Kristel, and I were busy selling copies to their members. 

One gentleman stood out from the rest of the group, he was wearing his Army fatigues. He approached the table with debit card in hand, I told him to put the card back in his wallet, thanked him for his service to our country and handed him a free copy of my book. We finished our sales that night and drove home excited about how productive the evening went. 

One week later I received a message from U.S. Army Recruiter, Mr. Brian Luth, U.S. Army Recruiting Command and NCOA Umpire who shared the following:
“Just wanted to thank you for giving me your book last week at the Vacaville class! I’ve been able to grasp a lot of things a lot easier since reading it!”
“I would endorse your book to anyone who umpires or coaches! I’m passionate about the game of baseball and anything that makes our game better it’s a +++.”

“Mr. Luth, your honest assessment of how quickly Baseball Rules in Black and White has begun to help you plus your strong endorsement for other umpires and coaches to use this book is a fantastic testimonial we will never forget.” Once again I want to thank Mr. Brian Luth, for his service to our country and secondly for his awesome endorsement.


No comments:

Post a Comment