Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Baseball Rules in Black and White is now live. Buy it today!

Press Release

Baseball Rules in Black and White is now available at: 

www.baseballrulesinblackandwhite.com

Baseball Rules in Black and White’s accomplishments are threefold.
First, Baseball Rules in Black and White has over 150 combined rulings, illustrations and examples with rule reference and page numbers included.
Second, Baseball Rules in Black and White translates the current difficult rule book language into basic and comprehensive information.
ThirdBaseball Rules in Black and White begins with a Table of Contents in alphabetical order that makes being able to locate and confirm difficult rulings quicker and faster than ever before.
The days of wasting time flipping through pages trying to find the correct ruling are over!
NCAA Division I College World Series Umpire, Billy Haze, says this about Baseball Rules in Black and White: “This publication is powerful, and it will benefit a broad baseball audience by helping them understand complicated baseball rules.”
Kenneth J. Paul Sr. Oroville, California, says this: I was introduced to Baseball Rules in Black & White and I found its language basic and easy to understand.
This book quickly helped me gain a clear understanding of many difficult rules, boosting my confidence to make the correct call on the field. Baseball Rules in Black and White has given me a practical knowledge of baseball rules I have always wanted. I’m positive it can do the same for you.
 Author and veteran umpire James C. Bettencourt says this about Baseball Rules in Black and White: the information in this book has provided me a definitive understanding of baseball's most difficult, confusing and poorly worded rules in the rule book. This book has given me the ability to quickly and correctly call the most challenging rules in baseball in a matter of weeks that the high school rule book could not do in 16 years. I know it will do the same for you. 

Contact: James C Bettencourt



Baseball Rules in Black and White is now live. Buy it today at: www.baseballrulesinblackandwhite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment